Farm Worker Housing/ Migrant Farm Labor Centers


The Housing Authority of the County of Kern manages Farm Worker Housing and Migrant Farm Labor Centers. The eight Farm Worker Housing developments are available year round. Migrant Farm Labor Centers are open approximately 6 months per year and restricted to seasonal farm laborers whose permanent residence is at least 50 miles away from the Center.